Fairy Tail

Do fairies really have tails? Do they even exist. . Like them, this place as an eternal mystery . . A never ending adventure!

Lucy Heartfilia

I made a promise to live on for the sake of my future self! I'm going to see many more sunsets... and shed countless more tears of joy and sadness!

Natsu Dragneel

When we're all alone, it might be to frightening to bear... but we're all right beside each other. We've got our friends close by! Now, there's nothing to fear! Because we're not alone!

Erza Scarlet

It is always sad to part with those whom you love but your companions will help you bear that sadness.

Happy

We're not your puppets!! We are... Mages of Fairy Tail!

Jekkicchi On Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Greetings~!
I doubt anyone will read this, but I shall post it!
HAHAHA

I don't remember when was the last time I post on this blog, but all I know is that it has been a very very long time :D almost four years, I think? HAHAHA

If I remember correctly, the last time I post was on 2015 (jk, I don't remember it, I just checked my last post ;P) and it was around June. At that time, I just graduated from Junior High School.
After that, I never post anything here anymore.
On my Senior High School, I lived in a girls dormitory, and it was owned by the sister of the monastery(google translate, idk wht to call them), and I think u can guess, they are VERY STRICT.
SUPER DUPER STRICT.
But they are nice :D I loved them :D Even though because of them, I can't watch my beloved anime often like I used to when I still with my parents D:
But, thanks to them, I learned how to take care of myself, and here I am now.
Off to college. or university? I don't know what to call it tho.
Right now, I lived far away from my parents, and I have no close family here D:

Right now, I am studying at an institute that focuses on science :D
Looks like I'm going to be a future scientist now, HAHAHA.
I have given up my dreams to be a doctor, I thought maybe it was just not my forte. I don't think I can handle taking care a lot of people a day D:

Tbh, I'd never picture myself becoming a scientist. I would always laugh at the idea of me going deep into the science field, even tho it is my dream to become a doctor. Looks like God says otherwise :D
So, here I am, focusing on science field :D

Well, I think it is all that I need to say, I just need to talk about it, HAHAHA.
It has been a stressful 1st semester.
I hope this 2nd semester will be nice to me :D

Bye~
See ya when I want to post~

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments